- locks of Wensleydale fleece straight from the sheep.
- ringlets are between 15 and 25cm long.
- Wensleydale locks are easy to wash and dye at home, make realistic looking dolls hair, can be woven into knitting stitches, used in felting and a variety of other craft projects.
- these locks are very oily and need to be washed in very hot, almost boiling water, using a mild detergent and little agitation.
- tip : tie bunches together with string whilst washing – it prevents tangling.
- Sold in bags of 100g.