‘Pettitoes’ – old English word for pig’s trotters.
- Pettitoes House Socks are just the thing to keep to keep your tootsies toasty. Midway between a slipper and a sock, they can be worn alone or with a thin sock underneath.
- Available in Whitefaced Woodland DK and in a choice of 4 shades, natural, smoke, light mist or caramel.
- Choose your size, there is enough yarn in the kit to knit the large.
- Whitefaced Woodland fleece is known to have one of the longest staple lengths of any British breed of sheep and the good news about this is that once knitted it never ‘bobbles’ and is durable. For this reason it is great for house socks
- Gam Farm Rare Breed yarns are born, bred and spun in Yorkshire.